Saturday, September 13, 2008

Too soon?


Boys,


Just wanted to be "Badanian" and develop a little nice conversation on here. As you know, my IRISH beat the hapless Wolverines today convincingly. 6 turnovers and playing in the remnants of Hurricane Ike made it easier for the Irish to gain a lead and keep it, but they did win big.


So the question is posed...was this week a bad Michigan team or have the Irish turned the corner on last years 3 win campaign? Clausen looks good, they have speed at WR, a nice combo in the backfield and the OL is much improved. The defense is like the Bengals of '05...bend, don't break, and very opportunistic.


Special Teams: Mike Anello. Dav, you can do the story on him.


thoughts?


Go Irish.


3 comments:

E-on said...

Yep. Turning the corner...from "Beyond Horrific Ave" right onto "Unbearable to Watch Blvd". Maybe next year they can cut over to "Mediocrity's Second Choice Parkway".

Honestly though, I've got nothing against ND. I just like to rile up Mikey.

Flip said...

at least they are going in the opposite direction of the Bengals

Hampton, Matthew A said...

No offense, Miguel, but I was shocked, SHOCKED to see that final on Saturday. Especially after Charlie had his leg cracked in half on the sideline. The last time I saw something like that? UC vs. the Hurricanes IN Clifton. Who was at that game with me? Ian? Flip? I'm looking at you. Anyway, Hurricane in South Bend, Hurricanes in Cincy, both result in serious coaching injuries. Coincidence? I think not.

The point is, no, I think Notre Dame still sucks.