Sunday, November 25, 2007

Important News For TNH

My cousin Nick pointed out something to me this weekend that shocked me. Certain sections of Norwood are becoming the posh, hip places for young professionals to live. In fact, he pointed out that there is a section of Norwood that he calls 'SONO', or Southern Norwood, that is the best place in Norwood to live (East of Shaw Ave. between Rookwood pavillion and Ridge Road, close to Oakley Border where RP Mc Murphys and the E are). And the best/worst part of it is how he explains the rest of Norwood as 'NONO' or Northern Norwood where you should not live.

I am just pointing this out as a new development to me personally, and making sure we are unanimous in saying that OUR norwood house is most certainly in NONO.

saying YESYES to NONO

Flip

6 comments:

Phil said...

For a second I thought you were setting up Don Books' infamous joke...

Dav said...

Norwood, The Gem of the Highlands

Michael Hanley said...

Is it possible that a real TNH could exist in the near future???

Phil said...

I would like that. Very much.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Excellent research work Flip. I'm definitely voting YESYES and I think that we should all go in on the house and pass it down to future generations. This could be our legacy.