Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holiday Plans

Gentlemen,

What is everyone planning to do for Christmas?

Is there a time we can all go out to dinner, or for drinks?

I'm directing a show in Louisville that starts rehearsals on Tuesday (18th). We're not working everyday, so I'm around basically from Dec 18th-January 15th. Emily and I are doing Christmas at her parents the 24-25th, and with my families on the 26th.

I'm thinking...another pool party at Matt's? Can Mrs. A take me and Joanna out to Ruby Tuesday's again? Should we all go the Kenwood and wander around aimlessly? Anyone for sledding at Camargo? Or we could do donuts in the snow in the MHS parking lot?

9 comments:

Phil said...

I'll be in Cincy all through the holidays. We need to get some beers.

Flip said...

I will be in cincy from the 22nd to the morning of the 26th.

Hampton, Matthew A said...

I'll be there late night of the 21st until midday the 25th.

It's a miracle that I even have those days off, I might add.

Phil said...

A Christmas miracle!

E-on said...

Looks like maybe we could do something on the 23rd?

Michael Hanley said...

Lets plan on the night of the 22nd? I have xmas stuff starting on the 23rd. I"m home till the 29th

Flip said...

afternoon or Evening of the 22nd good to everyone?

Ian can you come up or do we need to organize a road trip?

E-on said...

I can definitely come up for the 22nd.

Flip said...

meet at my house whenever Ian can come up?