Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I think he's my muse.



I'd just like to use this space to announce that my first non-fiction novel (a term coined by Truman Capote) will be about the life and times of one Edward Hochuli.

He's the most interesting man in the world those Mexican Beer commercials are talking about.

Lawyer, who works out religiously, listens to crazy ass techno music, and is a football referee who tragically fucked up a call in a basically meaningless game (assuming the division doesn't come down to one game) and is so tortured about it that he's ANSWERING ALL OF THE HATE MAIL HE RECEIVED! With personal apologies!

It's going to be like "In Cold Blood" except I will take longer to kill myself with alcoholism.

*photo courtesy of the Onion short "Ed Hochuli First Down Signal Decapitates Player."

No comments: